Property renting tailored for students
Step 1 360 VIRTUAL TOURS
- All of our houses are filmed in 360 Virtual reality to save you and your housemates lots of time.
- Look around five houses virtually in the time it takes to walk to the property agent's office.
- You book the house YOU want to see.
Step 2 BOOK A VIEWING
- You book viewings at a mutually convinient time directly with the current tenants. No more waiting for an agent.
- The process is done in your time whether it be in the evening or in the day: Hatchpad works around you.
- You can talk to current tenants about the property, landlord and letting agent in more detail.
Step 3 APPLICATION + SIGNATURE
- If all tenants are happy with the property, go ahead and sign for it through our platform to take it off the market.
- Pay a £50 holding fee each, which contributes to your deposit, and fill out the application.
- Once all tenants have filled out the online application form, you will be able to sign the tenancy agreement virtually.
Step 4 SORTED
- Once all tenants have signed the tenancy agreement you will then need to pay your deposit.
- All tenants will be sent a copy of the tenancy agreement.
- You will then need to get your guarantor to fill out the forms.
- Now you're ready to move in!
Become a guide, get rewarded
As tenant, you will have the opportunity to become a guide.
This means once your tenancy is coming to a close and you have chosen not to renew, you will be able to become a Guide, and recieve rewards for giving tours of your property.
So what are you waiting for?
Find your dream student accomodation now!